当前位置:首页 > 台词 > 经典台词 > 《加勒比海盗5》经典中英文台词对照

《加勒比海盗5》经典中英文台词对照

更新:2017-10-06 09:58:06来源:中国影视周刊作者:麦兜

电影《加勒比海盗》从上映以来,可以说每一部都受到了观众的喜爱,而前段时间才上映的《加勒比海盗5》同样在票房上也取得了一个漂亮的成绩,今天我们一起来看看影片中那些经典的台词和对白吧。

《加勒比海盗5》经典中英文台词对照

加勒比海盗五经典台词

1、I know a Spaniard who is called.

我倒是认识一个叫啥啥的西班牙人。

2、I've heard the legend of a Spanish captain who killed thousands of people.

我听过一个西班牙船长的传说,他杀了成千上万的人。

3、The undead have taken control of the entire ocean. They are looking for the black pearl, a girl, and Jack.

亡灵已经控制了整个海洋,他们正在寻找黑珍珠号,一个女孩,还有杰克。

4、He took everything from me, and there's nothing but revenge.

他夺走了我的一切,我只剩下复仇的暴怒。

5、From generation to generation, pirates occupied the ocean, and I vowed to destroy them, and then I met a little boy - Jack

世代以来,海盗霸占了海洋,我发誓要消灭他们,然后,我遇到一个小男孩——杰克

6、The ship's rigging had life, and our ship became our enemy

船上的索具都有了生命,我们的船变成了我们的敌人。

7、Female voice: Jack, have you ever seen the fountain of youth?

Jack: Excuse me, could you repeat your question?

女声:杰克,你亲眼见过青春之泉吗?

杰克:对不起,你能再重复一下你的问题吗?

8、Jack must pay the price!

Tell him that death will soon engulf him!

杰克一定要付出代价!

告诉他,死亡很快要将他吞噬!

9、Henry: from now on we are allies.

Karina: judging from the position of your left hand, we can be more than allies.

享利:从现在开始我们就是盟友了。

卡琳娜:从你左手的位置判断我们可以不止盟友哦。

10、He's here to catch you, Jack. Where's your ship? How about the crew? Where are your pants?

他来抓你了杰克,你的船呢?船员呢?你的裤子呢?

11、Jack: she is a pearl in the palm of my.

杰克:她是我的掌上明珠。

12、Chief officer: the ship's rigging has life, and our ship becomes our enemy.

Jack: Captain, I want to report a mutiny!

大副:船上的索具都有了生命,我们的船变成了我们的敌人。

杰克:船长,我要报告一起兵变!

关于剧情狗 | 联系方式 | 发展历程 | 剧情狗帮助 | 广告联系 | 网站地图 | 友情链接 | 论坛转帖