当前位置:首页 > 台词 > 经典台词 > 变形金刚1-4的经典台词

变形金刚1-4的经典台词

更新:2017-10-06 09:58:07来源:中国影视周刊作者:麦兜

《变形金刚》播出了这么多年,一直受到观众的喜爱,今天我们就一起来回顾一下在变形金刚中那些经典的台词。

变形金刚1-4的经典台词

变形金刚经典中英文台词

My name is the Optimus Prime.

我是擎天柱。

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out.

汽车人!变形!出发!

One shall stand and one shall fall.

不是你死就是我亡。

More than meets the eye.

并非徒有其表。

A driver don’t pick the car. The car‘ll pick the driver.

不是人挑选车,而是车挑选人。

Do not test me.

别惹我。

Fifty years from now, when you’re looking back at you life,don‘t you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car.

50年以后,当你回想起今天,你难道不会后悔你没有勇气上这辆车吗?

Okay, I wanna tell you about a dream. A boy’s dream. And a man‘s promise to that boy. He looked at me in the eye. He said, “Son, I’m gonna buy you a car.”But I want you to bring me $2,000 and three As.“ Okay I got the 2,000 and I got two As.Okay Here‘s the dream. Your B-. Dream gone. Kaput. Sir, just ask yourself, what would Jesus do.

我要告诉你一个梦想,一个男孩的梦想。一个男人答应那个男孩,他看着我的眼睛说:“儿子,我会给你买一辆车” “但是你需要给我2000美元和3个 A “ 我已经有了2000美元和2个A ,这是我的梦想,如果你给B-,梦想破灭了.先生,扪心自问,如果是上帝,他会怎么做。

Before time began, there was the Cube, we know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a time, we lived in harmony, but like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil, and so began the war, a war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death, and the Cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home, searching every star, every world. And just when all hope seemed lost, message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called earth.

在时间创生之前,就有了立方体。我们不知道它来自何方,但它有创造世界万物的力量。我们民族就是这样诞生的。有一段时间,我们和睦相处。但就像所有强大的民族,有的想用它行善,有的想用它作恶。战争就这样爆发了。我们的星球资源殆尽,被死亡吞没。立方体则失落在茫茫宇宙。我们分散在银河系四处寻找,希望找到它以重建家园。我们搜寻每一个星球,每一个世界。正在我们所有希望都将泯灭之际,我们被一个有关新发现的信息带到了一个未知的星球——地球。但我们已经太晚了。

With the All spark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call home. We live among its people now in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there’s more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars: we are here, we are waiting.

因为火种源消失了我们无法恢复我们星球的生命留在这个世界里褪色,休养,一个新的世界,叫做,家!我们和这里的人民生活在一起,隐藏在变形态下,也在密密的守护着,等待着,保护着,我目睹了他们无畏的勇气,尽管这里一样有战争,跟我们一样,眼见,并不一定为凭!我是擎天柱,相星际间所有流亡的博派人发出此讯息,我们在这里,等你们!

your days are numbered now,decepti-creeps.

你们活不了多久了,霸天虎小子。

welcome, laserbeak. unlike some of my other warriors you never fail me.

欢迎回来,激光鸟。不像我的某些部下,你从来不让我失望。

die,autobots!

去死吧,汽车人!

no! such heroic nonsense.

不!多么英雄的垂死挣扎啊。

huh, not bad for an old-timer.“old-timer”that‘s something you’ll never be if you don‘t get back to the city.

不错啊,老家伙。老家伙如果你不赶快回到汽车人堡垒,你就永远也成不了老家伙了。

springer, you and arcee transform autobot city. perceptor, tell blaster to radio prime for reinforcements.

弹簧,你和阿尔茜操纵汽车人城堡变形。感知器,让录音机向大哥求援。

No sacrifice,no victory.

没有付出,就没有胜利.

At the end of this bay,one shall stand,one shall fall.

决战结束时,胜者会屹立,败者会倒下.

You left me no choice,brother.

你逼得我别无选择,老兄

We are here,We are waiting.

我们在这里,我们在等待

关于剧情狗 | 联系方式 | 发展历程 | 剧情狗帮助 | 广告联系 | 网站地图 | 友情链接 | 论坛转帖