当前位置:首页 > 台词 > 经典台词 > 星球大战:原力觉醒经典中英文台词对照

星球大战:原力觉醒经典中英文台词对照

更新:2017-10-06 09:57:47来源:中国影视周刊作者:狗大编

星球大战系列的电影给我们留下了不少美好的回忆,今天我们一起来回顾在在电影《星球大战:原力觉醒》中的经典台词吧。

星球大战:原力觉醒经典中英文台词对照

经典台词

Chewie, we're home.

楚伊,我们到家了。 ——汉·索罗

Women always figure out the truth. Always.

女人总能道明真相,总是如此。 ——汉·索罗

Oh dear friend, you don't know how happy I am to see you.

亲爱的朋友,你不知道见到你我有多开心。 ——C-3PO

Rey: I've already fixed it. 蕾伊:我已经修好了。

Finn: Well can you un-fix it? 费恩:你能不能再把它弄坏。 ——《星球大战:原力觉醒》

Obi-Wan Kenobi: Rey, these are your first steps.

欧比-旺·肯诺比:蕾伊,这是你的第一步。 ——《星球大战:原力觉醒》

The droid... stole a freighter?

机器人……偷了一辆运输机? ——Kylo Ren/凯洛·伦

Finn: Ok, stay calm... stay calm...


费恩:好,冷静……冷静……

Poe Dameron: I am calm.

波·达梅隆:我很冷静!

Finn: I was talking to myself.

费恩:我对自己说的。——《星球大战:原力觉醒》

Rey, may the force be with you.

蕾伊,原力与你同在。 ——莱娅公主

Leia: You know, as much as we fought, I always hated it when you left.

莱娅:你知道,虽然我们总是吵架,但我还是讨厌你不辞而别。

Han Solo: That's why I did it, so that you'd miss me.

汉·索洛:所以我才这么做,这样子你就会想我了。

Leia: I do miss you.

莱娅:我想你了。——《星球大战:原力觉醒》

Finn: Can you fly a TIE Fighter?

费恩:你能开TIE式战机吗?

Poe Dameron: I can fly anything.

波·达梅隆:什么我都能飞。——《星球大战:原力觉醒》

I was raised to do one thing... but I've got nothing to fight for.

我只为一件事而生……但我却没有奋斗的目标。 ——Finn

Well, you tell them that Han Solo just stole back the Millennium Falcon, for good!

哈,你告诉他们,汉·索洛刚刚偷回了千年隼,永远偷回来了。 ——汉·索罗

Escape now; hug later.

现在快逃,待会再抱! ——汉·索罗

Finn: Han Solo, the Rebellion General?

费恩:汉·索洛,那个义军将军?

Rey: No! The smuggler!

蕾伊:不是!是走私犯!

——《星球大战:原力觉醒》

This is the Millennium Falcon! You're Han Solo!

蕾伊:这是千年隼!你是汉·索洛!

Han Solo: I used to be. ——《星球大战:原力觉醒》

Finn: We'll figure it out, we'll use the Force!

费恩:我们会想出办法的,我们可以运用原力!

Han Solo: That's not how the Force works!

汉·索洛:原力不是这么用的!

——《星球大战:原力觉醒》

Rey: You... you're afraid... that you will never be as strong as Darth Vader!

蕾伊:你……你在害怕……你害怕自己永远不会想达斯·维德一样强大。 ——《星球大战:原力觉醒》

Poe Dameron: Why are you helping me?

波·达梅隆:你为什么救我?

Finn: Because it's the right thing to do.

费恩:因为这是正确的事情。

Poe Dameron: ...You need a pilot.

波·达梅隆:……你需要飞行员。

   费恩:我需要飞行员。——《星球大战:原力觉醒》

Finn: What should we do with her?

费恩:她来了,我们怎么办?

Han Solo: Is there a gabage chute... or trash compactor?

汉·索洛:那里有没有垃圾滑梯……或者垃圾夯实机? ——《星球大战:原力觉醒》

Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

Stormtrooper: What did you say?

冲锋兵:你说什么?

Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

Stormtrooper: I will tighten these restraints, scavenger scum!

冲锋兵:我会锁紧它们,拾荒垃圾!

Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

Stormtrooper: I will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

冲锋兵:我会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

Rey: You will drop your gun.

蕾伊:你会把枪扔掉。

Stormtrooper: And I'll drop my gun.

冲锋兵:我会把枪扔掉。——《星球大战:原力觉醒》

I've got a bad feeling about this.

对这件事我感觉很不好。 ——汉·索罗

Hope is not lost today... it is found.

希望并未在今天消失,它被寻回了。 ——莱娅公主

Rey: There are stories about what happened.

蕾伊:有一些故事,是关于以前发生的事情。

Han Solo: It's true. All of it. The Dark Side, the Jedi. They're real.

汉·索洛:是真的,都是真的。黑暗面,绝地武士,他们活生生存在。 ——《星球大战:原力觉醒》

The Force is strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. My sister has it. You have that power, too.

我们家族拥有的原力很强。我父亲有,我拥有,我的妹妹有,你也有那种力量。

关于剧情狗 | 联系方式 | 发展历程 | 剧情狗帮助 | 广告联系 | 网站地图 | 友情链接 | 论坛转帖